Although managed services have been around for quite some time, only recently have they come to a point (in terms of cost, scale and availability) where SMBs are able to take full advantage of the many benefits these technologies have to offer.
Indeed, you can hire an MSP to provide a single-function (known as out-tasking) that you’d prefer not to handle in-house (e.g. backup and disaster recovery), or to run your entire IT infrastructure, which would be full-blown outsourcing.
Below are five benefits companies and organizations could receive from partnering with an experienced MSP, such as Stratix Systems, to maintain and support their day-to-date computer and network environment.
5 Benefits of Hiring a Managed Services Provider:
- Lower Costs, Higher Reliability: It may be cost-prohibitive for SMBs to self-manage their technologies. As a result, companies are embracing managed services to help lower the total cost of ownership and reduce system downtime.
- Get More with Less: Aside from saving money, a managed services approach to can enable SMBs to get more with less—ensure data backup and disaster recovery, improve the quality and reliability of computer systems and networks, and save time without having to worry about technology.
- Preventive ad Timely Maintenance: Hiring an MSP to monitor (in real-time) and manage technology systems will ensure an SMB that issues are identified and fixed before they have a chance to cause bigger problems.
- Keep Data Safe (a must-do): Managed services backup and disaster recovery solutions can prevent data loss and ensure recoverability. This is incredibly import when one considers nearly 70% of all companies go out-of-business within two years after suffering a serious disaster or data loss.
- Improved Security: Keeping patches up-to-date improves a company’s security, helping to ensure it doesn’t fall victim to the latest malware attacks. SMBs that outsource security tasks, such as security monitoring and vulnerability scanning, will likewise stay ahead of the bad guys